Sunday, June 17, 2012

Random

First of all, sorry about the photos. I only realized I wanted photos taken from my outfit just about a second before going to sleep and both the model and the photographer were tired and not at their best. I wanted to post these to you, nevertheless, because there are things I wanted to show you.

I was invited to a garden party for yesterday. The weather wasn't as good as it could have been, thus the long sleeves and pants. These photos feature a couple of things I want to point out.


I'm wearing the cardigan I got from Seppälä on Wednesday with my gift card. I adore it. It's almost entirely rayon, but for 5% of elastine. It is cool, drapes beautifully and feels wonderfully smooth on my skin. (Did I just use these same adjectives to describe the fabric for my skirt in my last post? Oh my.) I also really like the pockets of this cardi. Want to know what else I adore? My Pieces necklace. I don't think these ones are being sold anymore... I have the same one in red, which actually was my first buy and six months later I came across this blue one and have been wearing these both a ton. The big earrings are a gift from my darling husband :)


The pants are Vero Moda's, not the exact ones that I linked before, but with a drawstring at the hem of the legs. And a darker brown too, obviously. I love them. They are so comfortable. Don't mind the way I look in that photo, it is there to show you the pants and like I said, I was tired.


Last but not least, I did an up-do. Not so easy with hair this length, so that' why I want to show it off. It's not at its best either, but I really liked it. As you can see I did a little French braid from over me left year towards the right side of my neck. It stayed put fairly well. If the summer will turn out the be a warm one, I will probably do these kinds of braids again to keep the hair off my neck.

No comments:

Post a Comment