Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Blogger 411



I noticed this getting-to-know-other-bloggers-better kind of post idea on Kate's blog, Classy Living, and she had got it from Becky @ From Mrs to Mama. I thought it would be a fun idea to write about. When you read this post, I'm still on my trip and I scheduled this post to come up, so that my blog's not wholly deserted during the time of the trip. This whole thing is also a link-up, so I'm linking this up to Becky's blog. Becky answered all of the questions, but I'm going to choose a couple of them.

How long have you been blogging? And what got you started on blogging? Has your blog changed?

I've actually blogged quite long, first really on-off and later a little more. I started my first blog during my au pair year in Copenhagen in 2005. When I started university I got a new one and since then I've had at least a couple more. This newest blog I started only last year, and this one I've liked the most so far. I've changed both languages and topics during my years of blogging, but with this one I seem most at ease.


Did you go to college? If so where, and what did you study?

I went to the University of Jyväskylä and studied English language as my major and pedagogical studies and German language and culture as my minors. I graduated as a English as a Foreign Language (EFL) teacher in fall 2010.

Where have you traveled?

I've traveled in Denmark, Sweden, Norway, Estonia, UK, Germany, France, the Czech Republic and Austria in Europe, visited Iceland only in the airport, and Eastern Canada as well as the USA (TX, WA, OR) on two occasions.



If you won the lottery, what would be the first thing you would buy?

Most probably a house. On the lake and with a home movie theater. 

What is something you enjoy to do when you have me time?

If I'm really just on my own, I really love reading books, knitting/crocheting, and watching my fave films or TV shows on DVD. I guess it also counts as me time, if I'm doing something with my girl friends, like shopping, doing facials or just having fun talking together :)

If you could travel anywhere in the world, all expenses paid, where would you go?

Difficult, so many places I'd love to see! I'd really like to go to Hawaii! I'm also interested in Australia & New Zealand.


So there you go! Hopefully you now know a little more about me! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment