Monday, September 17, 2012

Heaven is for Real!


One of the things my hubby gave me for my birthday was this book by Todd Burpo. One of my American friends had read it and recommended it for me. So my husband had got Heaven is for Real for me while we were in the States and brought it back home.

It's a really quick read, partly because it's not a very long book, partly because it is so captivating that you have to finish it quickly. It tells of a young boy's trip to Heaven during a critical surgery when he was a little under four years old and how during the next couple of years his family got to know things the boy had seen and heard there. It's a really interesting and inspiring book and makes you think of Heaven in a different way, and at least for me made it less abstract. It also gives a different kind of scope to Jesus and Father God as well. I don't want to give away the details of what he tells about Heaven, but I strongly recommend reading the book, if you are interested about the world that is yet to come.

No comments:

Post a Comment