Monday, April 11, 2011

Welcome!


I made this blog already a while ago. I wasn't sure, if I was going to actually start it, but still wanted to make sure that if I did, I would get this particular address for it. The title resembles of what I've become: in addition to my older passion in baking, this year I've started to get more and more interested in handiwork. These two things will most probably be the most covered topics in this blog. I give myself freedom to write about other things as well, maybe including such as decorating, travels and everyday life. If some day I'll have a garden (again) and a house of my own, I might write posts about growing things and renovation. I want to have an open mind about the things I can write about and so this is not only a blog about one topic, but will hopefully become a cheerful mix of things close to my heart.

I welcome you to this new adventure of mine! I hope you like the ride!

No comments:

Post a Comment